Thu, 18 Oct 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Oil Falls below $91.75
Crude oil fell to $ 91.75 on Wednesday after the government reported that U.S. crude production increased by 2.9 million barrels in the week ending 12 October. The US Energy Information Administration said that at 369.2 million barrels, crude oil inventories are above the upper limit of the average range for this time of year. As for today, traders are advised to watch carefully after the leading stock markets and the major economic indicators which will be published from the U.S. and Euro-Zone in order to predict the next movements in oil prices.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 24 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Durable Goods Orders
- Forex Trade 23 May, Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- INDICES EUROPEENS : Un scénario correctif à court terme
- Eur/usd: LEuro Se Stabilise Après Le Rebond DHier, Soutenu Par Les 1.29 Mais Bloqué Par Les 1.2950
- NIKKEI 225 : les scénarios de la correction
- Eur/usd : La Paire Reste Sous Pression Sur Le Forex Avant Une Journée Chargée
- INDICES ACTIONS : une simple correction secondaire ?