Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Gold Approaches Highest Level of 2012
An increase in risk taking due to speculations regarding a possible new bailout package for Spain caused the price of gold to shoot up above $1787 an ounce, close to its highest point this year. The precious metal was not able to maintain its gains though, and proceeded to stage a downward correction during the evening session before closing out the day at $1772.93. This week, gold traders will want to keep an eye on a series of potentially significant news events out of the US which have the potential to generate volatility in the marketplace. Any better than expected news could turn the USD bullish, which may weaken demand for gold.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 20 May, Leading Index, Machine Tool Orders, Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index, Rightmove House Prices
- Forex Trade 15 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Jobless Claims Change, Euro-Zone Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- DAX 30 : les perspectives fractales de lindice leader en Europe
- L’or pourrait augmenter alors que la Fed limite les paris en faveur d’une réduction du QE3
- Indices actions : Quelle capacité de progression dans limmédiat ?
- Eur/usd : La Pression Est Haussière, Ben Bernanke Est Attendu Cette A-M
- ARGENT : paroxysme des ventes ?