Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Gold Turns Bearish after Disappointing Global News
Gold spent most of yesterday's trading session in a bearish trend, as a series of disappointing economic indicators out of China and the euro-zone weakened demand for commodities and precious metals. The price of gold fell by more than $15 an ounce over the course of the day, eventually reaching as low as $1755.60 before staging a mild upward correction during the afternoon session. Today, gold traders will want to pay attention to the EUR/USD. If the euro continues to fall against the greenback, gold may extend yesterday's bearish trend. A weakened euro typically means that gold becomes more expensive for international buyers, which can lead to a drop in prices.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 19 Jun, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed Releases Summary Of Economic Projections
- Forex Trade 18 Jun, Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- Forex Trade 17 Jun, Existing Home Sales, Nahb Housing Market Index
- Forex Trade 14 Jun, Euro-Zone Consumer Price Index, U. Of Michigan Confidence
- Forex Trade 13 Jun, Unemployment Rate, Ecb Publishes Monthly Report, Advance Retail Sales
- Le pétrole brut et l’or pourraient augmenter si le FOMC baisse le risque de diminution du QE
- CAC 40 et DAX 30 sous des seuils décisifs
- Jour J avec FOMC et BERNANKE à 20h! Point graphique complet.
- Forex : Les Fondamentaux Économiques Pointent Vers Une Baisse De Eur/usd, Alors Pourquoi La Paire Reste Si Solide ?
- Il faut être long du WTI et du Gaz Naturel