Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:00:00 +0200
US Inventories Lead to Major Gains for Oil
The price of oil shot up following a significantly lower than expected US crude oil inventories figure yesterday. US stockpiles dropped by 5.4 million barrels last week, signaling to investors that demand in the world's largest oil consuming country has increased. As a result, oil increased by just under $1 a barrel to trade as high as $97.13. Today, oil traders will want to pay attention to a batch of euro-zone and US indicators scheduled to be released throughout the day. Any positive news may lead to additional risk taking in the marketplace, which could help the price of oil increase further before markets getting ready to close for the weekend.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 20 May, Leading Index, Machine Tool Orders, Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index, Rightmove House Prices
- Forex Trade 15 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Jobless Claims Change, Euro-Zone Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- DAX 30 : les perspectives fractales de lindice leader en Europe
- L’or pourrait augmenter alors que la Fed limite les paris en faveur d’une réduction du QE3
- Indices actions : Quelle capacité de progression dans limmédiat ?
- Eur/usd : La Pression Est Haussière, Ben Bernanke Est Attendu Cette A-M
- ARGENT : paroxysme des ventes ?