Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Gold Takes Mild Losses
The price of gold fell during the first part of the day yesterday, as a lack of confidence in the euro-zone economic recovery weighed down on higher-yielding assets. The precious metal fell by close to $8 an ounce to reach as low as $1609.39. That being said, better than expected US news later in the day helped gold bounce back to the $1615 level. Today, gold traders will want to pay attention to any announcements out of the euro-zone and how they continue to impact risk taking in the marketplace. If investor confidence in the ECB's ability to lower Spanish and Italian borrowing costs continues to drop, the price of gold may turn bearish before markets close for the weekend.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 20 May, Leading Index, Machine Tool Orders, Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index, Rightmove House Prices
- Forex Trade 15 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Jobless Claims Change, Euro-Zone Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- DAX 30 : les perspectives fractales de lindice leader en Europe
- L’or pourrait augmenter alors que la Fed limite les paris en faveur d’une réduction du QE3
- Indices actions : Quelle capacité de progression dans limmédiat ?
- Eur/usd : La Pression Est Haussière, Ben Bernanke Est Attendu Cette A-M
- ARGENT : paroxysme des ventes ?