Tue, 07 Aug 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Crude Oil Recoups Losses in Afternoon Session
After falling close to $1 a barrel during Asian trading last night, the price of crude oil was able to rebound during the second part of the day following a speech from Fed Chairman Bernanke. Investors remained convinced that the Fed will soon have to initiate a new round of quantitative easing to boost the US economy, despite a better than expected US jobs report last week. Crude gained some $.80 following the speech before stabilizing at $91.60. Today, crude oil traders will want to pay attention to another speech from Bernanke, scheduled for 18:30 GMT. Any indications that a new stimulus plan is close to being implemented could result in risk taking in the marketplace, which may lead to further gains for oil.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 20 May, Leading Index, Machine Tool Orders, Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index, Rightmove House Prices
- Forex Trade 15 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Jobless Claims Change, Euro-Zone Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- DAX 30 : les perspectives fractales de lindice leader en Europe
- L’or pourrait augmenter alors que la Fed limite les paris en faveur d’une réduction du QE3
- Indices actions : Quelle capacité de progression dans limmédiat ?
- Eur/usd : La Pression Est Haussière, Ben Bernanke Est Attendu Cette A-M
- ARGENT : paroxysme des ventes ?