Thu, 02 Aug 2012 00:00:00 +0200
US Inventories Figure Gives Oil a Boost
The price of crude oil saw upward movement during afternoon trading yesterday, after the US Crude Oil Inventories figure came in well below expectations, signaling increased demand in the world's leading oil consuming country. Overall, the price of oil advanced well over $1 a barrel during European trading and eventually peaked at $89.14. Today, the direction crude oil takes will likely be determined by the ECB Press Conference scheduled to take place at 12:30 GMT. If the ECB does announce new measures to boost growth in the euro-zone, risk taking could return to the marketplace which may lead to oil gains during mid-day trading.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 24 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Durable Goods Orders
- Forex Trade 23 May, Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- INDICES EUROPEENS : Un scénario correctif à court terme
- Eur/usd: LEuro Se Stabilise Après Le Rebond DHier, Soutenu Par Les 1.29 Mais Bloqué Par Les 1.2950
- NIKKEI 225 : les scénarios de la correction
- Eur/usd : La Paire Reste Sous Pression Sur Le Forex Avant Une Journée Chargée
- INDICES ACTIONS : une simple correction secondaire ?