Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:00:00 +0200
ADP Non-Farm Figure Set to Generate Volatility
A slow news day yesterday resulted in very little movement for the US dollar against its main currency rivals. After dropping close to 20 pips during the first part of the day, to trade as low as 78.12, the USD/JPY was able to bounce back to the 78.25 level in the afternoon trading. Against the CAD, the greenback was able to move up to the 1.0040 level after a worse than expected Canadian GDP figure was released. Overall, the USD/CAD advanced close to 40 pips during the European session. Today, dollar traders can anticipate significantly more volatility in the marketplace following the release of the ADP Non-Farm Employment Change at 12:15 GMT. The ADP indicator is considered an accurate predictor of Friday's all important Non-Farm Payrolls figure and consistently leads to heavy price swings for the greenback. Later in the day, traders should note the FOMC Statement at 18:15. Any indications that the Fed is getting ready to initiate a new round of quantitative easing could result in dollar losses during evening trading.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 20 May, Leading Index, Machine Tool Orders, Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index, Rightmove House Prices
- Forex Trade 15 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Jobless Claims Change, Euro-Zone Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- Forex Trade 13 May, Advance Retail Sales
- ARGENT : paroxysme des ventes ?
- Le pétrole brut et l’or chercheront des indications de direction dans les discours de présidents de la Fed
- Cuivre : un baromètre qui vire au vert
- CAC 40 : Linertie haussière se poursuit
- Eur/usd : LEuro Est Venu Tester Les 1,29 Hier Soir Et Cette Nuit, Mais Le Seuil Fait Pour LInstant Obstacle À Une Poursuite Du Rebond