Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Gold Sees Mixed Trading Day
Gold saw heavy volatility yesterday, as risk aversion in the marketplace led to losses for the precious metal during morning trading. The price of gold fell by more than $17 an ounce, reaching as low as $1567.56, before correcting itself during the afternoon session and stabilizing around the $1578 level. Today, gold traders will want to monitor developments out of the euro-zone. The markets have become very sensitive to comments from euro-zone leaders regarding the region's debt crisis. Any additional pessimistic comments today could result in gold sinking further during European trading.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 19 Jun, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed Releases Summary Of Economic Projections
- Forex Trade 18 Jun, Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- Forex Trade 17 Jun, Existing Home Sales, Nahb Housing Market Index
- Forex Trade 14 Jun, Euro-Zone Consumer Price Index, U. Of Michigan Confidence
- Forex Trade 13 Jun, Unemployment Rate, Ecb Publishes Monthly Report, Advance Retail Sales
- Le pétrole brut et l’or pourraient augmenter si le FOMC baisse le risque de diminution du QE
- CAC 40 et DAX 30 sous des seuils décisifs
- Jour J avec FOMC et BERNANKE à 20h! Point graphique complet.
- Forex : Les Fondamentaux Économiques Pointent Vers Une Baisse De Eur/usd, Alors Pourquoi La Paire Reste Si Solide ?
- Il faut être long du WTI et du Gaz Naturel