Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Crude Oil Stages Slight Upward Correction
After dropping to a nine-month low at $81.02 earlier in the week, crude oil staged a mild recovery over the course of the day yesterday. Crude traded as high as $83.38 a barrel yesterday, up close to $2 during European trading. That being said, the commodity was not able to maintain its upward momentum, and was trading around the $82.60 level by the evening session. Turning to today, crude may see downward movement if US indicators come in below their expected levels. Part of the reason oil has been bearish recently is because of low demand out of the US, the world's leading oil consuming country. Any disappointing American data today may signal that demand for oil will continue to drop.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 24 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Durable Goods Orders
- Forex Trade 23 May, Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- INDICES EUROPEENS : Un scénario correctif à court terme
- Eur/usd: LEuro Se Stabilise Après Le Rebond DHier, Soutenu Par Les 1.29 Mais Bloqué Par Les 1.2950
- NIKKEI 225 : les scénarios de la correction
- Eur/usd : La Paire Reste Sous Pression Sur Le Forex Avant Une Journée Chargée
- INDICES ACTIONS : une simple correction secondaire ?