Fri, 25 May 2012 00:00:00 +0200
Risk Aversion Causes AUD to Remain Bearish
The Australian dollar remained bearish against its safe-haven currency rivals yesterday, following negative European news. The AUD/USD fell as low as 0.9710 during the morning session before staging an upward correction and eventually reaching 0.9809. Against the Japanese yen, the aussie dropped as low as 77.07 before correcting itself. The pair stabilized around 77.60 during afternoon trading. Turning to today, analysts are warning that without significant improvements in the euro-zone crisis, riskier currencies like the AUD are unlikely to stage a meaningful recovery. Traders will want to monitor any announcements out of the euro-zone for clues as to what Greece's future is in the euro-zone. Any additional negative developments could weigh down on the AUD.
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading. ForexYard
Actualité du forex
- Forex Trade 23 May, Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 22 May, Bank Of England Minutes, Fed's Bernanke Testifies On Economic Outlook
- Forex Trade 21 May, Rba Policy Meeting - May Minutes, Reserve Bank Of New Zealand 2-Year Inflation Expectation
- Forex Trade 15 May, German Gross Domestic Product, Jobless Claims Change, Euro-Zone Gross Domestic Product
- Forex Trade 14 May, German Consumer Price Index, German Zew Survey
- NIKKEI 225 : les scénarios de la correction
- Eur/usd : La Paire Reste Sous Pression Sur Le Forex Avant Une Journée Chargée
- INDICES ACTIONS : une simple correction secondaire ?
- DAX 30 : les perspectives fractales de lindice leader en Europe
- L’or pourrait augmenter alors que la Fed limite les paris en faveur d’une réduction du QE3